Stay at Songbird Prairie and Stroll to all of your favorite holiday activities when they all come together to turn our little town into a true, winter wonderland as we kick off the holiday season on Friday, December 1 from 5 to 8 pm.
Watch as downtown Valparaiso comes to life with fire, ice and the sounds of the season. Enjoy live entertainment on the Porter Health Amphitheater Stage with the Varsity Singers, Southlake Children's Choir, Rolling Hills Vineyard Church Choir and the Jingle Tones.
Stroll through the decorated streets,visit your favorite shops, and dine at one of the unique restaurants during their holiday open houses.
You won't want to miss these stops:
- Courthouse Square: Live Nativity (5:30-7:30 pm), "Holiday Express" Train Rides, Strolling Carolers
- Central Park Plaza: Live Ice Carving, Holiday Tree, Ice Skating, LED Jugglers, Fire Performers, Live Stage Entertainment, Giveaways and More
- Throughout Downtown: Strolling Carolers, Retail Specials, Open Houses and More
- Memorial Opera House: At New Museum Location at 20 Indiana Ave: Pictures with Santa and Women's Association Bake Sale
- Porter County Museum: At 153 Franklin Street: Woman's Association Bake Sale and Free Holiday Activity (Decorate Your Own Seasonal Postcard)
We hope you join us Friday evening!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.